Here is AZUL!

1. chickadee Fishlore VIP Member

A picture of my Betta.  He has a brand new 5 gallon tank now, he just had to stay in the Betta bowl for a couple of days.

2. Gunnie Well Known Member Member

I don't see the picture.

3. Jason Well Known Member Member

Yeah i think you've forgotten the pic.
    :D

4. chickadee Fishlore VIP Member

:-[ Yeah Well You see all my pictures were too big for your attachments level. After I pressed the button to "POST" a screen came up to say that my attachment was too large so it was not included. I don't have any small enough <200KB. So the little picture next to my name is the closest I can come to showing him to you all.

5. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

If you would like to e-mail it to me I'll re-size it for you ;)
    Carol

6. chickadee Fishlore VIP Member

Thank you so much! I sent it to you and I shall appreciate any help you can give. You are all such friendly people here. It has been nice to be a part of this group.

Thanks again, Carol.

Rose

7. chickadee Fishlore VIP Member

This is just not my night

8. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

Whats the matter?

Carol

9. chickadee Fishlore VIP Member

I hit every WRONG Button in the book. I had NOT intended to send anything to the forum at all, but once I got a form started for some reason I couldn't get out. :D :-[ ::) It was one of my "duh" nights. Nothing made sense from peas to applesauce. No real problems. Sorry I should have explained!!

10. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

Chickadee I never received the picture. Would you send it again please?

Carol

11. chickadee Fishlore VIP Member

I sent another to your e-mail address a minute ago. Please let me know if it arrives. I may have misread your address, but it is not returning. Thanks, Carol.

Rose :-[

12. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

Here is AZUL!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

13. chickadee Fishlore VIP Member

;) :) 8) ;D :) :) :) THANK YOU! THANK YOU, CAROL!! Now I can show off my little fellow. He has quite the camera shy attitude so this was his best. Thanks again.

Shalom.

Rose

14. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

You're most welcome!!! He is a beauty! Did you get my PM?
    Carol

15. chickadee Fishlore VIP Member

Carol,
    No I didn't get your Personal Message.  I could just be not too sure where to look, but your little do-dad at the top of the page says I have no messages and there were no unread messages on either webpages or places I had posted on.  I am not really any more computer literate than fish knowledgeable.   :-[  So you see what you are in for.  ;)  I shall hope to improve in both. :)

16. Gunnie Well Known Member Member

Wow! He's a beauty!

17. Miss Mouse Well Known Member Member

Yeah he's a really handsome fish! Especially against the purple rock.. you've given me some inspiration ;D

18. chickadee Fishlore VIP Member

Thank you. I do think he's kind of special. I have driven everyone half to drink I'm sure with all the mistakes I have made with him, but he's hung right in there with me.

Shalom,

Rose :)

19. Miss Mouse Well Known Member Member

You've done well girly - we're proud! I bought my betta, Taro, some live bloodworms today. At first he didn't seem to know what to do with them so they got away but i stirred them up again and his killer instinct took over. He's been hunting them all afternoon and he looks so pleased with himself when he catches one ;D I was really chuffed actually - i got a huge bag full for a bargain at 50 pence! And i got 5 ghost shrimp for 99 pence but 3 have died within about 4 hours so I dont know what I'm doing wrong :'(

20. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

If the ghost shrimp are in with the Betta he will kill/eat them.
    Carol