Here are my tanks!

Discussion in 'Freshwater Fish and Tank Photos' started by smillermom, May 21, 2006.

1. smillermomValued MemberMember

Hi!  Here are my tanks, I did recently add some small flower pots to my convict tank!
    29 gallon:]
    clear.gif
    6 white skirted tetras
    2 long finned tetras
    4 peppered cories
    4 pristella tetras
    1 clown pleco

20 gallon extra high:
    clear.gif
    1 dwarf flame gourami
    6 zebra danios
    4 panda cories

37 gallon:
    clear.gif
    2 female convict cichlids

5 gallon:
    clear.gif
    Big Boy Betta!!!!!!

Attached Files:

2. CraigWell Known MemberMember

lovely tanks!! i love the ship centre piece i was close 2 gettin a battleship as my centre piece but i went 4 a natural look with the driftwood lol keep it up!!

C W

3. smillermomValued MemberMember

Hi! Thanks for your nice comments! I was trying for a retro look for that tank and I just love it!

4. GwenzWell Known MemberMember

Nice tanks. ;D I noticed you have the same background as me in your 37 gallon. :)

Gwenz :)

5. chickadeeFishlore VIPMember

Such beautiful and original tanks. I love your driftwood! You have some very nice ideas and have made them your own quite nicely. Lovely pictures. Thank you so much for sharing them with us. We do love pictures.

Rose
    :)

6. smillermomValued MemberMember

Thanks for your nice comments! I do love this hobby and enjoy my fish immensely. I even have a 10 gallon in my classroom for the kids to care for! They love it!

7. IsabellaFishlore VIPMember

Very cool setup on the first photo!

And I also have the same background in my 30G tank as you have in your third photo. And now Gwenz has it too. It seems this backround picture is very famous! LOL ;D

8. smillermomValued MemberMember

I know, there is not much choice out there for backgrounds. I would love a molded background for depth. Has anyone seen them anywhere?

9. GunnieWell Known MemberMember

Wow! Very pretty tanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice