helping me ID some of my cichlids PLEASE

TonioTribe

I've been keeping cichlids for about 3 months and finally almost have gotten my tank fully stocked but I have three Cichlids that I'm not 100 percent on what breed they are here are the pics ive tooken with my cell phone but ill describe them better along with the pics THANKS IN ADVANCED
This one here is a lil light brown fellow with little white specks in his fins very beautiful and about 11-12 bars show sometimes in his body and he has 3 egg spots
This guy is the tank king He is a light blue with orange tail and half of his top fin, he has 6-7 black bars that show and 3 egg spots.
Last but not least my new favorite mild tempered vegetarian he only eats the spurlina flakes I feed them and he is light gry/blue with blueish black bars and he has 2 small egg spots his fins blue as well some times top fin turns a shade lighter then body he came out of the fish store sharing a tank with cobalt blues sharing the same name but I don't believe he is PLEASE HELP PPL THANKS

Lucy

Welcome to FishLore!!
Your duplicate thread has been deleted.
Hopefully you'll get some responses soon.

Good luck!

jopa

TonioTribe said:
I've been keeping cichlids for about 3 months and finally almost have gotten my tank fully stocked but I have three Cichlids that I'm not 100 percent on what breed they are here are the pics ive tooken with my cell phone but ill describe them better along with the pics THANKS IN ADVANCED
This one here is a lil light brown fellow with little white specks in his fins very beautiful and about 11-12 bars show sometimes in his body and he has 3 egg spots
This guy is the tank king He is a light blue with orange tail and half of his top fin, he has 6-7 black bars that show and 3 egg spots.
Last but not least my new favorite mild tempered vegetarian he only eats the spurlina flakes I feed them and he is light gry/blue with blueish black bars and he has 2 small egg spots his fins blue as well some times top fin turns a shade lighter then body he came out of the fish store sharing a tank with cobalt blues sharing the same name but I don't believe he is PLEASE HELP PPL THANKS
Top one looks like a male p. Aurora, the middle may be a labidochromis so and the lower looks like a zebra

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom