Help!

1. Diggly Well Known Member Member

I think my bf has caught the betta bug, he was eyeing up new tanks today and brought home the pure white delta female that I fell in love with(caspers new girlfriend!!)

is there a cure?

2. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Hello Diggly. Are you going to name here Wendy? (Caspers' friend. I think she was a little witch wasn't she? Not to reflect on your new girl by any means :))

Sorry, there is no cure!:cold:
    Ken

3. Diggly Well Known Member Member

Yes I am calling her wendy!!

I was just looking up the name for her now haha! hopefully we will have some fishy babies from these 2 in the future when I get some space sorted so watch this space!!

4. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

Congrats on the new betta. She sounds gorgeous.
    Wow, you're going to breed? That's a big commitments of time and expense. What will you do with all the fry?
    Good luck. :)

5. Diggly Well Known Member Member

The LFS will buy them in and I will be advertising them if they are succesful as fry so when they get older they will have homes ready. I am saving up for betta barracks (including one of my own design) and my bf is chipping in too and we are adding some tanks into his parents house (his old bedroom which will just lie empty) I am thinking months down the line anyway not straight away :).

6. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

Wow, congratulations on your new girl! Can't wait to see pics of her and I LOVE her name!

7. Borisbbadd Guest

There is no cure.........:nopity:

Sorry !!!

8. Diggly Well Known Member Member

well I will have to bombard you all with photos then when I get my new tank set up ;). I have asked my bf for a camera for xmas jsut so I can show them off haha its getting bad :(

9. Meenu Fishlore VIP Member

I'm so excited for you! Wendy sounds beautiful

10. theshiftys_jm Member Member

Definatley NO cure..... Your hooked. It's spreading within you. Next are larger tanks, more fish, more accessories, food, filters, lighting, substrate, water changes.... Did I mention more fish? *LOL* :;sonar

11. fishtroy Well Known Member Member

They find their way into your heart don't they? What beautiful babies they would be!
    Now lets see if you can stop. . .:D

12. Diggly Well Known Member Member

I dont think I can I cant stop thinking about the orange and peach multi deltas in the LFS :( they had a gorgeous male and female... must resist :(