Help With Unusual Stocking? Please?

leeexie-flowy

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
So, i'm planning to do a semi aggressive fish tank, it's a 45x45x70 centimeter 37 gallon planted tank, so far this is the stocking list

1x Apistogramma(aiming towards cacatuoides)
1x Kribensis
1x German Blue Ram
1x Blue Gourami (already have)
1x Nannacara Adoketa
1x Laetacara Dorsigera

Those are fixed fish, but i'd like to know about these other:

8x Kuhli loaches or corydoras or 1x BN pleco I'd really like a bottom feeder and i'm honestly in love with kuhlis, but i'm not sure if it's possible

8x rummynose tetras, again, i'm not sure if that'd be adequate, i'd just like some movement on the tank, but I'm afraid the other fish may hurt them

1x A VAGUE POSSIBILITY, i heard that if i add one to an already established tank as a young fish, he won't develop aggressive behavior as much, but i completely understand if i can't have one at all

So, that's it, i'm looking to know people who have had these fish together before to know if they'll be aggressive towards each other, thanks in advance

AquaticJ

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
I think with that amount of ground area, you should be fine with those fish. However, they are all mostly bottom dwellers (not strictly bottom like a Cory) with exception for the Gourami, so it's not impossible you wont see some aggression. BN pleco would definitely be fine, however, the other possible fish I can't really give you a yes or no on.

Wobbegong

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
If you are looking for a semi aggressive fish for the top you could try golden wonder killifish, they stick around the top and like to eat insects. I have 2 in my 60 gallon.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom