Help With Stocking Choices

Discussion in 'Aquarium Stocking Questions' started by Alphafish98, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Alphafish98

Alphafish98 Valued Member Member

hello, I just have a question about these types of fish and if they’ll all be fine together.
    Here’s a list of what fish I wanna put in a 180g tank in the future.

Chili rasboras-20

Khuli loches- 6

Salt and Peppered Cory catfish- 10

Albino Cory catfish- 6

Panda Cory catfish- 8

Swordtail fish- 4

molly fish- 6 (1 male and 5 females)

honey gourami 2 (female)

Bristlenose pleco- 1

Clown pleco- 1

Rubber nose pleco- 1

Indian rice fish - 20

Harliquin Rasboras - 20

Are these fish okay to be together? Will they all fit the same water parameters or no? Let me know which ones I should take out or chance up.

2. FishGirl38

FishGirl38 Valued Member Member

I'm not too sure about water parameters, but in terms of general compatibility everything looks fine.

I hope I'm not frowned upon for doing this, but there is a site called AqAdvisor. It should tell you if everything is compatible per water parameters. I've seen others mention the site on here so, I think I'm okay but...just trying to provide resources to help...

3. OP
    OP
    Alphafish98

Alphafish98 Valued Member Member

Your perfectly no worries I never really heard of that website I’ll check it out and don’t worry about what people would say just ignore em. And I was just wondering, because this is just something I’m planning on doing for the future so it’s gonna be many many years before this happens

4. jdhef

jdhef Moderator Moderator Member

Fear not, you are allowed to mention it.

Many members here claim that AqAdvisor is not very accurate. I can't say how true that sentiment is, since I'm not very good with stocking myself.

5. FishGirl38

FishGirl38 Valued Member Member

I actually just used AqAdvistor...and it seems pretty legit like...I'm 248% overstocked with 16% filtration...I guess I believe it....I knew I was overstocked but dang.

and I'm now going to do a w/c on my poor cichlids...xD. oh em geee. With those numbers it's a wonder how everything in my tank hasn't died yet....Maybe I've got some super hardy BB....

I've gotten in trouble in the past for posting photos from the internet when we're only aloud to post things we can claim copyright for, So, I didn't wanna get in 'trouble' for the copyright thing again. lol..

6. Anders247

Anders247 Fishlore Legend Member

Aqadvisor can be very inaccurate, sometimes not as much, but always not accurate imo.

Besides the clown pleco, which would need warmer water, and the ricefish, which are very small and can be timid, the rest of the fish are compatible, I believe.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice