Help with seperating guppy fry

Isalie

So I have further looked into telling the Genders apart and i got 4 females 3 males and 3 unknown fry. I was hoping if anyone Could tell me if i am right about the males and females and also hoping if someone Could maybe tell me What they think the unknown fry are? Any help is welcome i am a literal nobody in this

i think i have a feeling about What the unknown fry are but would like to know What you think.

males:

unknow fry number 1:

unknown fry number 2:

unknown fry number 3:

females: (there are 4 in Total but since they all have the Same features and i can only get So many in one shot

jake37

I'm not sure the third 'm' is a male (the lowest of the three); the two on top look like males. For the unknown #3 might be a male but hard to tell since it is cramped on the bottom; #2 is leaning towards female; #1 i think is a female - that's my guess but i'd play it safe and give them two more weeks.

Isalie

jake37 said:
I'm not sure the third 'm' is a male (the lowest of the three); the two on top look like males. For the unknown #3 might be a male but hard to tell since it is cramped on the bottom; #2 is leaning towards female; #1 i think is a female - that's my guess but i'd play it safe and give them two more weeks.
Ah Good to know. What you are saying about the unknown ones is also What I was thinking. I Will for sure give them Some More time to be sure Thank you

idkausernamesoyeah

Isalie said:
Ah Good to know. What you are saying about the unknown ones is also What I was thinking. I Will for sure give them Some More time to be sure Thank you
make sure to not keep them in those tiny little cups for long as it gives them no space to move

Isalie

idkausernamesoyeah said:
make sure to not keep them in those tiny little cups for long as it gives them no space to move
Haha no they live in a 15 gallon tank. That was just to get a better look at then

idkausernamesoyeah

Isalie said:
Haha no they live in a 15 gallon tank. That was just to get a better look at then
ok good lol

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom