Hey so i got a new LED light panel to replace the 2 4 foot t8s and the 2 18inch t8s. Its one of those 165w led fixtures from amazon with the dual dimmers, 55 3w leds. Blue and white. So i had them on full power the first night and my corals didnt seem to like it. I am not able to hang the light so i have it on spacers. Its about 5 inches from the water and maybe 16 from the coral shelf and 24 from the sand. I turned the lights down to 50% white and 50% blue and my corals recovered but my red/blue mushroom is still kind of small. It was quite a bit bigger before i swapped the light. Do mushrooms need alot of light or low light? On a plus side my candy canes puffed back up. Maybe i need to put the shroom on the sand and the candy cane on the shelf.