Help with lighting on a waterbox aquarium

Specialfish3113

Hello, I've been researching for many hours, online, youtube, etc. I have several planted tanks, & am ready to scape my new 20 gallon clear Waterbox, & I have my second 33 gallon Waterbox will be arriving on fri. Anyway it's been frustrating to find a decent light that fit the sizing. The 20 gallon is more like a cube. Which is disappointing. Anyway it measures 17.7 x 17.7 x 19. The 33 gallon measures 23.4 x 19.7. As they are deeper need to make sure the plants will be successful. Help appreciated.

PAcanis

Get a 20" Finnex Planted +. It will fit the 17.7" tank just fine. At least mine does.
Put "Amazon.com" in your search and you should run into a mess of them.

Thunder_o_b

Welcome to Fishlore.

I also use Finnex Search results for: 'finnex 24/7 plant plus' - AquaCave.com

I have five of them.

This one is on a planted 36 bow front. I also use 6 of the Seachem plant supplement line.

As an aside, the neons were in there temporary. They are in a 55 of their own, and the angel was moved to the 150 tall.

Specialfish3113

Thanks alot. Gonna grab them today, since looks like a consensus. :)
Welcome to Fishlore.

I also use Finnex Search results for: 'finnex 24/7 plant plus' - AquaCave.com

I have five of them.

This one is on a planted 36 bow front. I also use 6 of the Seachem plant supplement line.

As an aside, the neons were in there temporary. They are in a 55 of their own, and the angel was moved to the 150 tall.
Really appreciate the detailed answer. Clicked on the link. Which light is the right one\difference? There's the 24\7 CC, & a 24\7 V2??? Thanks again for the help.
Thanks alot. Gonna grab them today, since looks like a consensus. :)

Really appreciate the detailed answer. Clicked on the link. Which light is the right one\difference? There's the 24\7 CC, & a 24\7 V2??? Thanks again for the help.
I see there's also a crv??

Evergreen2

I was asking about this a few weeks ago. Depending on your budget, Twinstar seems to be a really brand, I got the EA and am waiting for a few other things to get here.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Inner10
Replies
Views
Beranga
Replies
Views
Ioana Dog
40 Gallon Tank Hood/Lighting Help Needed
Replies