Help with guppy fry

1. fish_crazy Initiate Member

this has nothing to do with this...but it is a problem. ive just got 2 female guppies and 1 male. if they have frys, where should i put them??? getting another tank is NOT and option. my current tank is 12 gallons....PLZ HELP!!!!

2. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

Welcome to fishlore !!

Ive moved your post fish_crazy to your own thread..if you search around our forum, we have all kinds of topics and places to ask questions..starting your own thread is best instead of hijacking anyone elses....

if you can get a breeder net that hangs inside your main tank, that will work fine for your guppy fry until they are bigger ....

3. Diggly Well Known Member Member

I wouldnt worry too much, they will probably eat the fry if you dont step in and save any.

4. fish_crazy Initiate Member

but i really cant stand it wen i let things die!!!!! and i promised some people some and i can just bring to to the pet store......... but i do want them 2 live.....

5. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

did you read my post about a breeder net to hang inside the tank?
    slow down and breath ;)
    you keep making all kinds of threads and members offer great advice if you read it :)

6. Diggly Well Known Member Member

I think the first thing is to let your guppies settle down as there wont be any fry until they are comfortable.

Can I just confirm if the tank is cycled?

7. fish_crazy Initiate Member

ummhhmmmmmmm
    yea i kno but im on a tight budget thing tooo sooooooo

but.........yup i can just let some die i supose....but meh