So this is my first saltwater tank. I started with dry rock and caribsea fiji pink which is labeled live sand. I added water 2/28 and have been monitoring the cycle which I’ll link below. I started ghost feeding and as soon as I saw ammonia I added bacteria in a bottle and kept ghost feeding to keep ammonia up as well as added the bacteria daily as instructed. You could see that the ammonia turned into nitrites pretty quickly but it seems like it’s stuck on nitrites. I did a 60% water change on 3/17 to dilute the nitrites a bit and they still seem high. Am I doing anything wrong or is this normal to see this with adding bacteria.