Help with corydoras ID

Ckline

Hello can someone help ID these corydora i have, I’m going to attempt breeding them and would like to identify them. My best guess from looking at fishbase id, is the c. surinamensis.
0342F71A-AB81-4171-9A53-A9AAEB7FF12C.jpeg

A201

DoubleDutch is the go to guy reference Cory Cats.

DoubleDutch

These are very difficult to ID.
Think it is a C.melanistius or C.brevirostris (those seem to often have a slightly different bodyshape)

Ckline

These are very difficult to ID.
Think it is a C.melanistius or C.brevirostris (those seem to often have a slightly different bodyshape)
Thanks for the help. Those two sub species look really close as well, I’m honestly not sure. I think the C.brevirostris looks more alike, other than the c. Melanistius which black spots and patterns seem to be different. I’m stuck between C.brevirostris and c. surinamensis

DoubleDutch

Thanks for the help. Those two sub species look really close as well, I’m honestly not sure. I think the C.brevirostris looks more alike, other than the c. Melanistius which black spots and patterns seem to be different. I’m stuck between C.brevirostris and c. surinamensis
C.surinamensis isn't in the trade.
Don't let the spotting fool you.
Several fish that lookalike show different shapes, spotting, pattern within the same species. Without exact catching locality the therefor can't be sure hahahaha

Ckline

C.surinamensis isn't in the trade.
Don't let the spotting fool you.
Several fish that lookalike show different shapes, spotting, pattern within the same species. Without exact catching locality the therefor can't be sure hahahaha
Thank you for the help and advice, how can I confirm it between the two species you mentioned?

DoubleDutch

Thank you for the help and advice, how can I confirm it between the two species you mentioned?
You can't witout knowing where it was caught.

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
DoubleDutch
Replies
Views
Guppy43
Replies
Views
Aquariat
Replies