So Currently I have a 10 gallon planted tank with fluval stratum substrate and some api root tabs. The plants are one Amazon sword, two Java fern, and one anubias and planning to add some more plants to make it nice and lush. It’s been set up for about two weeks and I seem to be having some issues with plant growth/nutrient deficiency and have been hesitant to add fertilizer although I have some seachem flourish on hand ( I do realize this is a micro nutrient rich type of fert lacking macros). I have been testing my waters in prep for starting my fishless cycle I’m going to use Seachem stability and dr tim’s ammonium chloride to cycle it. I tested my waters yesterday and got a reading of PH 7.6 ppm, Ammonia 50 ppm ammonia, 0ppm Nitrite, 0 ppm Nitrate all good apart from ammonia. So, in hopes of balancing out my ammonia a little bit I decided to do a 25 to 30% water change which I added seachem prime to to dechlorinated it . When I went to test my water this morning the pH dropped to 6.0ppm, ammonia stayed at 50 ppm. Nitrites stayed at 0 ppm but now I’m getting a reading of 20 ppm nitrates which were 0 before the water change. Again I did dose the water with prime prior to adding it when doing my 30% water change yesterday so it shouldn’t be coming from there.