Very new to fish keeping. Been using tape water treated with Tetra Aqua Safe. I have used the right amount of aqua safe (as listed on the bottle) I have used the JBL EasyTest 6 in 1 to test for chlorine, however, it says there are high levels of chlorine still, after treating. The EasyTest has a colour code, based system. The colour that shows up after I tested my water for chlorine is darker than the highest on the test kit. I have wondered if I put the incorrect amount of tetra aqua safe in so I decided to take a pint of water and add a full cap (10ml) of tetra aqua safe, when I leave that for 5 minutes and test it with the 6 in 1 it still says the chlorine levels are very high. Has anyone got any ideas why it still says there is chlorine in the water even after the water has been treated? The 6in1 test strip doesn't have an expiry date listed anywhere, I dont know when it was bought as I bought the aquarium and test strips off someone else.