Help with Blenny Question

lorabell
Just wonderin......a guy at my LFS told me that lawnmower blennies are horrible....that they will go after everything in a tank, and beat everyone up.Does anyone have any info for me....Ive been just doin some reading about a bunch of salties for future plans...I really love the way they look so I am interested to see what u guys say...I do know that blennies don't pay well with others of their kind....but Its really got me curious...Thanks with any help

Stang Man
Don't shop at that store again.Lol blennies are peaceful fish all they do is cruise around preferably a reef system or they don't live as long is this for a reef?

lorabell
Just in my 20 gal fowlr....rock is from vanawatu(?) islands ..lots of great stuff on it.....thanks so much for your help!!!

jr177
I don't know much but I think that 20 gallons is a littlw too small

lorabell
Its only temporary....there will be a 72 gallon salt water very soon.......its really set up to keep the LR alive...it was a gift from a friend...once the 72 is up and running everything will go in there

jr177
ok...that sounds more like it

charzar-g
Why don't you wait until your larger tank is up, in the mean time you can research the fish you like?

lorabell
The 20 gallon is up and running and has been.......for months now.......might be nice to have a fish in there to look at and to keep everything going

Stang Man
Go for it use it as a QT tank in the mean time.

Random Great Thread

Latest threads

Top Bottom