Help! What’s Wrong With My Angelfish?

Jordankijak

I got this angelfish about a week and a half ago and it’s has these raised white spots all over its fins..what could be causing it?? I did get my water tested and they said my parameters were perfect!

Attachments

• 757D571A-AA7D-487A-ADCD-D37E44F0A806.jpeg
    757D571A-AA7D-487A-ADCD-D37E44F0A806.jpeg
    77.6 KB · Views: 73

Advertisement

Advertisement
Ich.

It’s easy to cure but will be deadly if you don’t. Basically raise the temp and treat with meds. After a week, do a couple good water changes and you’re good to go.

Do a quick google search for exactly how to treat it.

To add on to above, raise the temp a couple degrees first BEFORE medicine. Do some water changes every couple days to get rid of the ich before it attaches to the fish. For a week or two and its still there try raising the temp a bit higher or go to meds.

Ok I don’t know what’s happening but all of my fish are now dying! None of my fish will eat. I did a water change yesterday to get all the uneaten food up. The temp is 82 I tested my water and went to the pet store and got it tested and both came out perfect. 6 of my fish died yesterday and my catfish is looking really rough..his whiskers look like they are deteriorating please help me save the rest of my fish!!!

Attachments

• 58B7BD5D-A461-4FA3-97DC-FFB15B75A0E4.jpeg
    58B7BD5D-A461-4FA3-97DC-FFB15B75A0E4.jpeg
    90.5 KB · Views: 55

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Tigerburp
Replies
Views
hpt84
Replies