help!! what is this fish called?????

hunt5368

Member
What is this fish?
 

COBettaCouple

Member
Looks like a cichlid, but i'm not sure what type. :-[ how big and old is he?
 

poppet

Member
HI it could be a black mangrove cichlid (Tilapia mariae ).
 

Jacko

Member
I woudl guess that it is a central american cichlid because of the larger and wider body shape.
 

Gunnie

Member

Alex

Member
jack demsey or a chiclid.
 

Amnagrla

Member
Look up a Texas Cichlid or a Rio Grande Cichlid... I think that's what it is!
 

Amnagrla

Member
try this..

 

Tom

Member
Amnagrla said:
try this..
I would say you cracked it way open.
Tom
 

Amnagrla

Member
My Dear Watson, I believe I have solved the case of the missing identity!!

It's because I'm amazing. I know it. I'm just a bright ray of sunshine to this lonely forum!!


(hahaha I'm so full of ****. I just was bored and looked up different chiclids that I thought it might look like!! Got lucky I remembered this one.)
 

COBettaCouple

Member
awww, you are my sunshine amanda :;a
 

Amnagrla

Member
Awww that's the best thing I've read all day!! (And it is now 3 hours later and I still have like 25 more posts to read through!!)
 

Cody

Member
I would say a jack demsey
 

Jimold

Member
I'm voting for Dempsey... does it color shift? get darker and bluer sometimes? (is bluer a word?)
 

Amnagrla

Member
I'm pretty positive it's the Texas Cichlid.

And yes! Bluer IS a word. I checked the dictionary!
 

COBettaCouple

Member
Amnagrla said:
I'm pretty positive it's the Texas Cichlid.

And yes! Bluer IS a word. I checked the dictionary!
isn't that what people used in the old days, before spell checkers?
 

Amnagrla

Member
People don't even OWN dictionaries anymore. monopolized it.
 

COBettaCouple

Member
Amnagrla said:
People don't even OWN dictionaries anymore. monopolized it.
ok, well as long as it wasn't a paper dictionary, I'll allow it.
 

Tom

Member
Amnagrla said:
(hahaha I'm so full of ****. I just was bored and looked up different chiclids that I thought it might look like!! Got lucky I remembered this one.)
Do you have brown eyes?
Tom
 

Amnagrla

Member
wise-guy.

(and blue, btw.)
 

Tom

Member
Amnagrla said:
wise-guy.

(and blue, btw.)
Aww, that ruins my joke. I will still say it anyways. Your so full of ****, your eyes are brown.
Tom
 

Amnagrla

Member
lol I know, I saw it coming...
 

Tom

Member
Amnagrla said:
lol I know, I saw it coming...
It's one of my favorite sayings.
Tom
 

COBettaCouple

Member
what if someone ate a lot of peas, though?
 

Amnagrla

Member
Tom said:
It's one of my favorite sayings. Tom
THAT'S a little sad... :'( hahahahahaha
 

Tom

Member
Amnagrla said:
Tom said:
It's one of my favorite sayings. Tom
THAT'S a little sad... :'( hahahahahaha
I said one of my favorite. So I have many many more.
Tom
 

gremlin

Member
FLBettaCouple said:
Amnagrla said:
I'm pretty positive it's the Texas Cichlid.

And yes! Bluer IS a word. I checked the dictionary!
isn't that what people used in the old days, before spell checkers?
Actually, that would be bluing, and they used it similar to bleach to make their whites whiter...
 

Tom

Member
gremlin said:
FLBettaCouple said:
Amnagrla said:
I'm pretty positive it's the Texas Cichlid.

And yes! Bluer IS a word. I checked the dictionary!
isn't that what people used in the old days, before spell checkers?
Actually, that would be bluing, and they used it similar to bleach to make their whites whiter...
Wow, your a nerd. Don't worry, so am I.
Tom
 

gremlin

Member
Thank you, Tom - I resemble that remark! Actually, I just like to read a lot.
 

Amnagrla

Member
adj. blu er, blu est
1. Of the color blue.
2. Bluish or having parts that are blue or bluish, as the blue spruce and the blue whale.
3. Having a gray or purplish color, as from cold or contusion.
4. Wearing blue.
5. Puritanical; strict.
6. Aristocratic; patrician.
7. Indecent; risqu?: a blue joke; a blue movie.

tr. & intr.v. blued, blu ing, blues
To make or become blue.

JI'm said:
I'm voting for Dempsey... does it color shift? get darker and bluer sometimes? (is bluer a word?)
Um.... aaaaccccctttttuuuuuaaaaaalllllyyyyy, I believe bluer works as the original context.
I, also, read a lot. How do ya like THEM apples! (lol j/k... but I do read a lot as well.)
 

COBettaCouple

Member
you have bluer apples, amanda? :
 

Amnagrla

Member
No, I have bluing apples, thank you.
 

COBettaCouple

Member

Tom

Member
gremlin said:
Thank you, Tom - I resemble that remark! Actually, I just like to read a lot.
Your welcome?(insert confusion here).
Tom
 

COBettaCouple

Member
i'm NOT buying THAT for a minute.
 

gremlin

Member
Tom said:
gremlin said:
Thank you, Tom - I resemble that remark! Actually, I just like to read a lot.
Your welcome?(insert confusion here).
Tom
Why confusion?
 

Tom

Member

Amnagrla

Member
hahahaha

no one said you had to buy it.
 

gremlin

Member
ahhhhh I seeeeee
 
Top Bottom