Help trying to navigate can't find replies to my thread notifications

lindacambrose

Member
Help trying to navigate can't find replies to my thread notifications on but won't let me see and new tabs keep opening.
 

StarGirl

Member
Are you on a phone or PC
 
  • Thread Starter

lindacambrose

Member
Phone I don't have computer or internet provider

50+ years old had to take a college course to learn how to turn on a computer.

Learning the rest from my grandchildren
 

StarGirl

Member
Every time you open FL a new tab will come up. Your notifications are the bell up top. You can also access your content by clicking on your avatar pic and going to your content. Does that make sense?
 
  • Thread Starter

lindacambrose

Member
T
StarGirl said:
Every time you open FL a new tab will come up. Your notifications are the bell up top. You can also access your content by clicking on your avatar pic and going to your content. Does that make sense?
Thank you, I found it. But I still don't understand how I'm opening new tab.
 

StarGirl

Member
Is it opening while you are already on FL?
 
  • Thread Starter

lindacambrose

Member
lindacambrose said:
T

Thank you, I found it. But I still don't understand how I'm opening new tab.
yes
 

StarGirl

Member
That is strange. I use pc mostly. Maybe a phone person can help more....sorry.
 
  • Thread Starter

lindacambrose

Member
I just seen how it did it when my notifications are on my menu at the top of my phone I clicked on it and it opened new tab.
 

StarGirl

Member
That is really strange. I have never had it do that. Do you mean the little box that opens that has the notifications listed?
 
  • Moderator

smee82

Moderator
Member
How to access new tabs will depend on your phone model. Mine a samsung is on the bottom right my wife's huwei i think is on the top right.
 
  • Thread Starter

lindacambrose

Member
StarGirl said:
That is really strange. I have never had it do that. Do you mean the little box that opens that has the notifications listed?
The notifications on my phone's menu keeps opening up new tabs.

StarGirl said:
That is strange. I use pc mostly. Maybe a phone person can help more....sorry.
I think I solved that problem, I just turned off the push notifications on fishlore. Now I just click on the bell at the top of fishlore and it stays on same page.
 

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Log in or register to view

Top Bottom