I am looking after some fish there is 1 flying fox, 3 dwarf chain loaches, 1 golden algae eater & a bristle nose pleco all in a 20L tank. The fish aren't dealing well with so many others in a small tank and their health is going down hill, I'm not sure if they have a parasite or ammonia poisoning as the ammonia has been at .25 for a few weeks. The ammonia is between 0 & .25 (seems to have dropped a little today), Nitrite 0 & Nitrates are between 10-20 (using the api liquid and vial tests). I managed to get a new 50L tank and have had it running for a few days now. My question is should I transfer the fish into the new tank or wait for it to be cycled? In the new tank ammonia is at .25, the nitrite 0 and nitrate 5. Would greatly appreciate any advice and thank you in advance.