Help! My Water Sprite Is Melting

Stylist18

Reaction score
I'm currently treating ich in my tank and we are close to a week with having temp at 84. I just don't want it to die completely. Any suggestions I can do?

Tia

IMG_20180225_184739042.jpg

Stylist18

Reaction score
I have took the plants out and did a thorough cleaning. I do a water change every day and vacuum the gravel. I'm not really asking about the ich. I have it under control. I just don't want my water Sprite to die. If I were to keep the Sprite in my tank, do you think it'll completely die? Thank you for replying!

MyLIttleFish

Reaction score
i don't think all of them will die

Ich is hard to get rid of and it takes time, just give it a few weeks and it will go away some may die though

Also any decoration should also be taken out

Stylist18

Reaction score
Lots and lots of googling information. I take this hobby serious and I've grown close to my fishy's.

gracerig

Reaction score
Whenever I'm treating something and worry about plants dying, I put them into a separate 5 gallon bucket with some clean water and stick them by the window until it's all done with.

Stylist18

Reaction score
gracerig said:
Whenever I'm treating something and worry about plants dying, I put them into a separate 5 gallon bucket with some clean water and stick them by the window until it's all done with.
That's a great idea! Thank you so much!

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom