Help Me Stock My Tank. Question

Discussion in 'Aquarium Stocking Questions' started by TrichogasterAddict, Apr 14, 2018.

1. TrichogasterAddict

TrichogasterAddict Valued Member Member

So I am not new to aquariums I have set up about 8 tanks and many, many re-scapes. But I am setting at a 29 gallon tank very soon and there are two things I really want to have a pair or trio of Bolivian rams and a type of gourami possible a pair (I know that most can’t live with others, and gouramis are my favorite fish) I mostly like dwarf gouramis, thick lip gouramis and true honey gouramis. This is a 29 gallon aquarium and I will have a lot of plants with a few caves for the Bolivians, floating plants for the gouramis, enough plants so you can barely see the back of the aquarium, and I will most likely be injecting pressurized CO2. I would also possible like corycats as well or some type of catfish and I would like to have a good planted aquarium substrate that won’t hurt any of catfishes barbels. Pretty much could you please say how you would stock this aquarium with my specifications. Thank you very much!!

2. Discus-Tang

Discus-Tang Well Known Member Member

2x Bolivian rams
    1x dwarf gourami
    10x pygmy Cory
    That would likely work.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice