Advertising

1. Amazon PRIME Day is today!
    Stock up on aquarium goodies!

No PRIME membership? No problem, sign up for a 30 Day Free Prime Trial to take advantage of the PRIME day sale prices!

Dismiss Notice

Help me quick - shipping plants

1. Dlondon95

Dlondon95 Well Known Member Member

I'm about to send out some plants to Dolphinlover101, when I realized she gave me her address but no name!

Does anyone know her name? The post office closes at 4:30. Please PM me!!!

2. L

Lexi03 Well Known Member Member

Can you just address it to her screen name? I am sure she will figure out who the package is for.

3. OP
    OP
    Dlondon95

Can you do that?

4. L

Why not, my 24 year old brother adresses letters to our gandmother "grandma" instead of useing her name. And companies send stuff all the time to "current resident" as long as the address is correct, it should reach her.

5. OP
    OP
    Dlondon95

Awesome! Thanks so much. I can hopefully make it to the office that closes at 4 now.

6. L

I would just pm her to make sure she knows it is coming addressed that way.

7. sirdarksol

sirdarksol Fishlore Legend Member

Yep. Will work fine. UPS will sometimes get uppity about names (they once refused to deliver to my apartment, because their records said that I didn't live there), but USPS is set to deliver to the address, not the name.

8. RogueAgent94

RogueAgent94 Fishlore Legend Member

They don't really care about names, as Sirdarksol mentioned. I once received a package labeled to Mr. HumptyDumpty LongJohn.

9. OP
    OP
    Dlondon95

Thanks guys. I made it to the post office just before they closed. I already PM'd her and told her about it.

10. Gordinian

Gordinian Well Known Member Member

It's Emily! lol. I little too late, but now you all know incase you wanted to send me a present ;)

Advertising