Help Me Pick Betta

Stella
HI all! I'm trying to choose between a few bettas at my local Petco. I'd like some help in deciding which one to buy. All but one is a rosetail.
IMG_0723.JPG
IMG_0725.JPG
IMG_0728.JPG
IMG_0726.JPG

NewbieFishGuy
The halfmoon looks nice!

Platylover
I think I like the one with pink in his fins the best simply because it’s unique, but the yellow is also pretty.

endlercollector
I vote for bachelor no. 3!

Aureus
Number 3 is gorgeous! I would pick him if I were you.

Aqua Hands
no.2!

JoeCamaro
No. 2

Stella
I like the top three! I kind of like the fourth betta because I think he has potential but his tail is almost completely missing and they supposedly just got this shipment in.

xloe
No 3. Or I think I would like no. 2 but the lighting isn't showing his colors very well. Also like no. 4s color but fins don't look great.

Aureus
This will be your Betta, so you should choose what you like the best! After all, you will be the one taking care of him for the rest of his life, so why not choose the one that you feel the most connected to?

Mr Clown Loach
Third picture a half Moon male definitely

GreekGills
I agree with Aureus. There will be one that calls for you

Algonquin
I love #4, but yes, his fins need some help! Save him!!!!

Stella
The problem is that they all call to me and I can't take all four home. I wanted a mustard gas but I've always loved the yellows.

Aureus
The problem is that they all call to me and I can't take all four home. I wanted a mustard gas but I've always loved the yellows.
Haha, I know the feeling! Well, I wish you luck with whichever Betta that you choose to get!

Stella
Thank you!

LucineT
The half moon one looks amazing. Not sure if you've already taken your pick though

Stella
Well, I picked the yellow male. I'm still keeping my eye on the halfmoon though. If he's still there in a few days then I'll probably pick him up. I do have a few questions about the yellow male, should I make a new post for those?

Aureus
Well, I picked the yellow male. I'm still keeping my eye on the halfmoon though. If he's still there in a few days then I'll probably pick him up. I do have a few questions about the yellow male, should I make a new post for those?
Congratulations! I think it would be best to post a new thread to ask any questions

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
trahana
Replies
Views
bettanewbie2017
Top Bottom