Help me name my new Betta

1. hollie1505 Well Known Member Member

I have just ordered a new Betta online. I couldn't resist him. My other half, Tom, wanted a red one as I have planted the tank with red plants. This one really caught my eye and I couldn't help myself. He's not the red that Tom wanted but he is red and he is most certainly a stunner!

$_57 (1).JPG
    GetAttachment (79).jpg

His tank is not quite finished planting wise and we are wanting three large black pebbles to go on the sand area and add a Java fern the only real thing left to do is name him. This is where we need your help. Any ideas? I don't know his personality yet but he looks feisty!x

2. HappyKnitter Member Member

He is beautiful .!!

3. hollie1505 Well Known Member Member

I've definitely just bought him some SuBwassertang, a Betta hammock and some red root floater. Spoilt already!

I've been thinking about his name. He is quite pink. Like Mr. Pink from Reservoir Dogs. Nice Guy Eddie is another character in Reservoir Dogs. I like the name Eddie. It's top of the list so far. Taurus is also on there :)

4. Watermark Member Member

hahaha my daughter had a fuchsia male that she named Buscemi, the actor who played Mr. Pink

5. HappyKnitter Member Member

:;th for Eddie

6. Nuthatch Member Member

I'm afraid I'd just be calling him 'Handsome'! :)

7. hollie1505 Well Known Member Member

Mr. Pink is obviously very trendy in the Betta world!!

His name is Steve Vincent Buscemi... I like Vincent too. Maybe Vince... But I think Eddie might stick. He looks like an Eddie :)