Help me identify these snails please.

Noald

Hello whoever sees this ive had these snails that got into my aquarium awhile ago from plant I got I'm fine with having them I have the space to be able to handle and possibly sell them but ive just been trying to identify them and I hope someone can help me out there aren't many big ones at all yet and the small ones are hard to find so its hard to get pictures this is one of this biggest ones I've seen in weeks but thank you for any help

Noald

Also when he was back at the tank and I could see his body it was kinda blueish black

FinalFins

It looks like a bladder snail but not sure. Could you get a closer, in focus photo?

Repolie

It's a bladder snail.

Noald

FinalFins said:
It looks like a bladder snail but not sure. Could you get a closer, in focus photo?
Thanks for replying so fast man and sorry for the terrible pictures my phone is so bad ive been sitting here for awhile trying to get better focus

Noald

Repolie said:
It's a bladder snail.
Thank you also for the reply I think you guys are both right I just looked it up and it's by far the best match I've seen from other snails I've been looking up and it also says there really fast which I've noticed these snails really are but I know nothing about these guys so now I'm gonna go see if there's any forums on here but thank you for all the help

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom