Experience
2 years
I have:

-a tall, 5 gallon
-a 5.5 gallon
-a 10 gallon
-a 40 gallon
-a 75 gallon

I’m open to any ideas, not only fish or aquatic animals, for those of you who have interests in other areas. Honestly, I’d prefer not to have fish in the two biggest tanks, since I don’t have a stand for either. But who knows? Don’t let that discourage your thought process- I might just like an idea enough to buy one.

Obviously I’m not putting something in them all, but the possibilities are overwhelming me and I see how it could be fun to play around with.

Thank you!

maggie thecat

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Consider frogs. There are many kinds. Some are fully aquatic. Some semi. Some are terrestrial . Some are arboral. And if those don't grab you, there is an insect sub forum too.

the.whole.crew

Reaction score
Experience
2 years
maggie thecat said:
Consider frogs. There are many kinds. Some are fully aquatic. Some semi. Some are terrestrial . Some are arboral. And if those don't grab you, there is an insect sub forum too.
You know, I really like frogs. I’ve just never had one. Any suggestions?

maggie thecat

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
the.whole.crew said:
You know, I really like frogs. I’ve just never had one. Any suggestions?
You could put a pacman or a grey tree frog in your 10 gallon. Or have several African dwarf frogs or an African clawed frog.

Firebelly toads are fun. You could use one of the bigger tanks for a water and land setup and have several.

If you're a big spender, there's always poison dart frogs. Not actually poison if they don't eat certain plants.

Those are the most common available types. But there are many others, it just depends on your locale as to availability.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom