Help me choose my next fish

Jugse

I have a cycled fishtank with no fish in, only a tiny crayfish. I don't know what fish i want to put in the aquarium. The tank is the fluval flex 57L I have 5 plants in it (4 medium size and 1 small) and gravel substrate. Any fish ideas?

KatHasAFish

Hmm, maybe a schooling fish like corydoras or tetras? Are you sure the crayfish would be okay with other fish though? I don't know a lot about crayfish, but I know they pinch.

YellowGuppy

Is the crayfish a permanent resident, or just chilling there for a bit? There would be many more options for that size of tank without a nippy bottom-dweller. Basically all other bottom feeders, plus anything with long fins, will not be a great fit with a cray in the tank. A school of something small and short-finned (minnows, small tetras, rasboras, etc.) would probably be your best bet if the cray is staying there.

Jugse

Hmm, maybe a schooling fish like corydoras or tetras? Are you sure the crayfish would be okay with other fish though? I don't know a lot about crayfish, but I know they pinch
When my old fish still was there, my crayfish kept his distance. I've never seen him do anything

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Rose of Sharon
Replies
Views
Redshark1
Replies
Views
Arthur1993
Replies
Views