Help! In Deciding Rehoming Options!!

Discussion in 'Welcome to FishLore' started by Foot, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Foot

FootNew MemberMember

Ratings:
    +0
    I am currently in the process of rehoming my two, comet goldfish as I am leaving for college. I was presented two offers (I'm so grateful): 1. A covered outdoor pond with a 24 hour filter. It includes a goldfish, catfish, tilapia, and swordtails. "Probably 100-150 gallons if not more. Deepest part is probably close to 3 feet or more." 2nd option is- a temp. Pond that is 4ft deep around 300 gallons. No filter, but the owner said he switches it out every 2 weeks. "Inside the pond are regular goldfish, mosquito fish, and guppys." Please tell me your thoughts, and advise me on which is the better option for my fish!

2. bettaf1sh 7789

bettaf1sh 7789Valued MemberMember

Ratings:
    +81
    I’d go with the smaller filtered pool, overall it sounds like a healthier environment that’s more well maintained. Got any pictures of either?

3. OP
    OP
    Foot

FootNew MemberMember

Ratings:
    +0
    I only have one pic of the temp. Pond, I just asked the other person for a pic.