Help identifying 3x little runaways

Cameron1791

So had this tank going for a few years. Got some white cloud minnows, neon tetras and a couple of ammano shrimps. Recently bought some extra plants for my tank about a week ago. 3 of these little ones have decided to show face a couple of days ago. Guessing they hid among the plants (could have been more, plants were rinsed before going in the tank). Anyone identify them so I can make any changes they may require. I enjoy my tank but no expert. Store was insistent that no fish are kept with the plants . Only know what is needed for what I got already. They would appear to be what I would call a sucky fish (again I am a novice) and seem to enjoy clinging to the log or glass. Seem to feed on the shrimp pellets rather than the fish food. Be gentle if this is something a novice should be able to identify
20211023_213135.jpg

ruud

You mean the Otocinclus :)

Cameron1791

You mean the Otocinclus :)
Bingo, thank you much appreciated. That looks like the fella or lass. Away to go do some homework on him. Hoping they will be able to stay, they seem happy enough.

TClare

They feed on algae and biofilm, there might be enough in the tank but in case not it’s better to offer them some blanched zucchini and algae wafers. They stay small and won’t cause any problems in your tank.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
KaneAdams
Replies
Views
oliviast4r
Replies
Views
DaddyFred
Replies
Views