HELP!! i think i have baby mystery snail

SanDiegoRedneck

Ok so in my community 55gal tank I have a gold mystery, rabbit, nerite and bladder I thought this was a bladder till grew big. Now I think mystery snail.

BUT she'll looks thin and almost see through. Is this just because growing? I dont know much about snails. I adopted all the ones I have

Attachments

SanDiegoRedneck

MomeWrath said:
That's a ramshorn snail :)
I thought so but that big? It's as big as a bouncy ball?

MomeWrath

I have some in my deck pond that are that big. Surprised me too! I've never seen them any bigger than a dime in my aquariums. I mean, I could totally be wrong - there's not good size context in the photo so I didn't realize he was so big! But he does look like a ramshorn to me with the flat spiral to his shell like a storybook snail. I thought mysteries poked out to one side...

SanDiegoRedneck

MomeWrath said:
I have some in my deck pond that are that big. Surprised me too! I've never seen them any bigger than a dime in my aquariums. I mean, I could totally be wrong - there's not good size context in the photo so I didn't realize he was so big! But he does look like a ramshorn to me with the flat spiral to his shell like a storybook snail. I thought mysteries poked out to one side...
He does look like overgrown ramshorn

Top Bottom