Help! How Can I Provide The Best Living Conditions For My Nerite Snails?

Andrew3402

Hi, I have two nerite snails: A zebra nerite snail and a tiger nerite snail. How do I provide them with lots of calcium? I only have a betta in my tank, so I feed them algae wafers but they don't eat them. What should I feed them? Also, I was thinking if a marimo moss ball would be a good new addition to my tank. Should I get one? Thank you

mcloomis

I've heard about using bits of cuttlebone. usually found in the bird section

Frisbee

Hi, I have two nerite snails: A zebra nerite snail and a tiger nerite snail. How do I provide them with lots of calcium? I only have a betta in my tank, so I feed them algae wafers but they don't eat them. What should I feed them? Also, I was thinking if a marimo moss ball would be a good new addition to my tank. Should I get one? Thank you
I would recommend weco wonder shells, they really improved my mystery snail's shell. For food I feed my snails blanched, shelled peas, green beans, blanched broccolI stem and blanched zucchini, peas are everybody's favorite. I have marimo moss balls in my tank and they are great little filters and my snails like them, I would highly recommend one.

Andrew3402

I would recommend weco wonder shells, they really improved my mystery snail's shell. For food I feed my snails blanched, shelled peas, green beans, blanched broccolI stem and blanched zucchini, peas are everybody's favorite. I have marimo moss balls in my tank and they are great little filters and my snails like them, I would highly recommend one.
Thank you so much! I have decided to get one

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
nanoist
Replies
Views
KristenLD
Replies
Views
Blacksheep1
Replies