Please, I need someone to help me fast...I'm having problems with my ammonia level (4.0). I've now had 1 fish and 3 alge eaters to die. I have a total of 17 fish and 2 bottom feeders in my 75 gal. tank - 5 Silvers Dollars left (1 just died), 2 Bala Sharks, 4 Garaumis, 6 Tiger Barbs (2 looks very reddish around the fins and stomach), and 2 bottom feeders. I thought it was the bloodworms I fed them, but now I'm not sure. I believe that the ammonia is beginning to take it toll. I have done everything to remove this ammonia. I do water changes weekly (10 to 20 percent). I'm afraid that if I don't do something, all of my fish will soon die. can someone please help?????