Help flag a video on Youtube

Jendayi
Some moron posted a video of two beautiful crowntails in the same tank fighting. I flagged it as animal cruelty. If you have a Youtube account please flag this video so that it may be taken down from the site.

Gozer_1
Flagged. Some people are just sick.

sirdarksol
Done and done.

ricktavious
He might as well microwave some kittens while he's at it

It brings me great joy knowing where people like him go in the afterlife.

COBettaCouple
Flagged the scummy little loser.

voiceless_kat
Good work, Jendayai. You did a great thing. Every little action helps.

Val

FishPerson
Flagged him. how many flags does it need until it is taken off?

Tom
I thought it was a good movie. Just kidding. But then woud you try and flag the scene in one of the first James Bond movies that has 2 bettas fighting and then feeds the loser to his cat?
Tom

Tom
I couldn't find the video, unless they deleted it because of you guys. I wanted to see the bettas, but not fight.
Tom

Jendayi
Weird, it's still there for me, but all the comments we wrote aren't showing up.

Do any of the mods know how to post a link to a YouTube video without the actual video showing up in the post? I know usually it's a feature you would want, but in this instance I don't want to subject people to an animal cruelty video if they don't want to see it, yet still make my link click-able.

And by the way, here is an even worse one that I found tonight while checking on the one I posted last night. Shameful.

COBettaCouple
It is still there, but I think the little jerk removed the comments, so I put a new one in and flagged him again. I'm not sure that youtube really does anything though, kind of like myspace.

Flagged the 2nd future resident of a penal institution.

Tom
What is the video called?
Tom

LuvaBetta
It's HORRIBLE. I wanted to cry. I'll set up a YouTube account just so I can flag that.

If we can flag and write comments, the person who posted the video can just remove them? What's the point?

Tom
Ok I realized that I needed to get rid of the spaces. But I posted my comments and I hope none of you are offended by my comments because I am just peaved at those people. How much do you want to bet they are from a guy?
Tom

andy65
I flagged it.

What cruel people!

Jendayi
It is still there, but I think the little jerk removed the comments, so I put a new one in and flagged him again. I'm not sure that youtube really does anything though, kind of like myspace.

I'm hoping that they will get to it, even if it takes them a while. I would imagine that there is some kind of flag threshold that has to be met before it triggers an investigation. Otherwise anyone could have their innocent video removed based on some troll going through and just randomly flagging videos for the fun of it.

If we can flag and write comments, the person who posted the video can just remove them? What's the point?

He may be able to remove the comments he doesn't like, but there is no way for him to remove the flags from the video. That would go directly to the administration of the site. I think. I am really very much a YouTube noobie.

sirdarksol
It should be impossible for him to remove flags. They're basically feedback, and feedback is not under the control of the one it's about.

MagpieTear
Flagged as well.

MagpieTear
I'm going to call a small victory by the members of Fishlore on this one. The user removed the video overnight. I think it would have been better if youtube were the ones to remove it, and sanctioned him somehow, but at least the video is gone now.

sirdarksol
Excellent. Maybe he realizes why so many people were ticked at him.

The other possibility is that he's just going to re-post it under a different name, hoping we'll go away.

FishPerson
we'll see. we'll see.

COBettaCouple
Now to get the other jerks to take the vids off. People can be so pathetic!

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
life with aquaman
Replies
Views
capekate
Top Bottom