help fish trouble

JiMZz

Reaction score
latley my fish have been dieing for no reason i recently bought new fish and 1 crab my crab died along with one of my new fish withing 2days of me buying them shortly after one of my older fish died! i have a fish that im not sure of its name it is clear and a bit like an eil i want to know what it is and if its causing my other fish 2 die! the fish that died was my angel fish and another clear fish of the same kind! ???

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Sorry to answer with questions, but these will help us figure out what's wrong.
How big is the tank?
What/how many fish are in it?
Do you have a test kit, and if so what kind are you using?
What is your ammonia? nitrite? nitrate?
Did you add all the fish at once?

JiMZz

Reaction score
yeh all my ph is fine i got told tha i could put a crab in there + he was only reali small and they said the fish would avoide him theres 8 in a 30 gallon tank and there all small biggest fish is a anglefish

Bazza

Reaction score
yeah my guppy just died this mornig too for no reason and 1 of my earlyer tank some of the fish just died for no reason as well ???

if these help ill aswer the questions:
3 gallon tank 31cm long by 18cm wide and 24cm high 10 guppies were in there
ph level kit and is fine
thats fine as well
yeah all 10 fish went in at once but i had it set up before i but em in

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Buzza, if you need help you should start your own thread, not intrude on someone else's.

Jim, please answer all of my questions so we can help you. do you have a test kit? If you do not have liquid tests for pH, ammonia, nitrite, and nitrate, you need to get them asap. They are essential for monitoring your tank.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom