Help finding driftwood

smalli

Ive tried every where but i cant seem to find some drift wood that would work with a brisitlenose pleco. Could you guys link a piece? I have a 36 gallon tank.

This is the one I have and I would like it to take up about 1/3 of the floor. If I'm being too spific let me know.

3x Swordtails
2x austrailian rainbow fish (gonna be adding 4 more)
4x mystery snails
(and the pleco soon)

kanzekatores

All driftwood should "work" with bristlenose plecos, in fact, they love driftwood. If your lfs sells it you can find a decent sized piece there, or look on this website to find one that's the right size for your tank. Just make sure to boil/soak for a few days/weeks if you don't want tannins in your water.

smalli

kanzekatores said:
All driftwood should "work" with bristlenose plecos, in fact, they love driftwood. If your lfs sells it you can find a decent sized piece there, or look on this website to find one that's the right size for your tank. Just make sure to boil/soak for a few days/weeks if you don't want tannins in your water.
Ok thank you I didn't know where to get them What type would u recommend

taj13

kanzekatores said:
Great advice! Thanks!

kanzekatores

smalli said:
Ok thank you I didn't know where to get them What type would u recommend
The kind I usually get at lfs is malaysian driftwood, and it naturally sinks so that's nice. Other good kinds that look natural to me are manzanita, spider wood, and mopani wood.

Latest threads

Top Bottom