Help choosing a background.

Jamesjohnson28

Reaction score
I started a 29 gallon fowlr and im loving it. I have a spare 29 that i was using for a freshwater breeder tank and i want to have another fowlr and after a year or so add a few coral and go from there. My first saltwater 29 and most of my freshwater tanks i paint black backgrounds on them but this 29 has a background i used from when it was a freshwater tank. Should i remove it and paint it black or will it look ok with the rocks, coral and saltwater fish?
IMG_0562.JPG

Vinh

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
You got to give us the picture of that tank with black back ground ...:) hard to guess blank on the empty head..j/k
My opinion ...You are the one to look at your tank every day.What ever you like is what you would pick.Brain is most active part in human body.One minute it may think black is good looking but minute later it may think colorful is fit for this kind of time Of the year.Maybe...just maybe,next year it will not be it any more..I can guess your style is black.You prefer most of your tank to have black back ground..So! What the heck..One more black would be suit for the set ...why not.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom