Help, can not explain this excessive poo

Jherly

Reaction score
Chris99 said:
I always try to research in multiple places. Sometimes the local stores give good advice and sometimes they are just trying to sell you something. Don't even trust us, we could all be idiots!

As for the 100 gallon no need to go that big if you don't plan to keep him. A 55 or 75 will do for now and they are much easier to find. It sounds like you caught the bug though so it might be too late.

As for rehoming where do you live? Most larger metro areas will have local clubs with members with large tanks willing to take it.
Savannah, Georgia

aHumanBeing

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Jherly said:
Okay, I am going to try to find a new home for the Pleco. In the meantime, I will invest in a 100 gallon at least to give him a little more space. Thanks for all of you help, I am going to try to find an actual fish store opposed to Pet store to see if they can assist me as well.
Your fish will love it if you do. Also keep a keen eye on craigslist, sometimes you can get a good deal. I picked up a 125 Gallon tonight with stand and lights. Initially he listed it for $250 but I came and picked it up and didn't hassle him at all about the price. It shocked him and he handed me back $50, so I got a 125 for $200 .

Vyvid

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Jherly said:
Okay, I am going to try to find a new home for the Pleco. In the meantime, I will invest in a 100 gallon at least to give him a little more space. Thanks for all of you help, I am going to try to find an actual fish store opposed to Pet store to see if they can assist me as well.
If you go with 100 gals I don't think you need to rehome the pleco.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom