Help! Accidentally Ordered Too Many Fish In Nano Tank!

Brandon Lopez

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I have a 5.5 gallon planted tank in which I have 4 white clouds which are doing just fine, & I accidentally ordered 6 new white clouds online. I thought I was just browsing but was surprised when I suddenly had to deal with 6 new white clouds at my doorstep. Should I set up a new tank??

Smalltownfishfriend

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Brandon Lopez said:
I have a 5.5 gallon planted tank in which I have 4 white clouds which are doing just fine, & I accidentally ordered 6 new white clouds online. I thought I was just browsing but was surprised when I suddenly had to deal with 6 new white clouds at my doorstep. Should I set up a new tank??
Yes you will have to!!! I am not exactly sure on there minimum tank size but I think it might be 20 gallon!!

20gallonKevin

Reaction score
A 10 gallon tank kit is only roughly 80 bucks online so if you're okay with spending a little bit, You could add a second aquarium to your house.

WTFish?

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Lol, that’s how I’ll explain my next order to my husband. “Honey, I was browsing, it was an accident!”

-Mak-

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Temporarily they'll be okay but a 10 or 20 gallon long would be nice. Watch for dollar per gallon sales, for a regular tank you shouldn't be paying much.

Fanatic

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Glass tanks are cheap at PetCo.
10 gallons are roughly $15.00 or so, kits are more, but I recommend separate purchases over kits.

CanadianFishFan

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Online it says they need at least 8 in a 15 gallon. Oh please their cycleing fish usually, I was sold 5 of them for my 20 gallon and their fine. If you have to a 10 gallon would work fine for them. ( I'm planning to move my 4 minnows to a 5 gallon too)

Heather L

Reaction score
Experience
2 years
I think a 125 gallon might accidentally end up in my cart.
You’ll need a bigger tank, and if you get a much bigger tank you’ll have a lot more fun.

New Threads