Hello!

1. crazedACD Member Member

Hello, just figured I'd introduce myself. I'm Jessica, 22yrs old, from MA. I have an obsession with fish keeping ;). I currently have a 10g with a betta, gold tetras, and rummynoses, a 5g with a betta, and I just traded out my 45g hex for a regular 55g, which is currently cycling. I work at a strange little store (it's almost like a walmart/tractor supply/lowes/pet store mixed in one) and I'm the sole caretaker of the fish department. I love my job but it drives me crazy sometimes, I've only been there about two months so I'm still trying to stuff as much information as I can into me, haha.

In addition to the fish, I have 8 dogs, 8 cats, 4 birds, and a bunny...all around animal lover. ;D

2. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

:) Welcome to FishLore!

3. click Well Known Member Member

Welcome to Fishlore. You're in the right place if you're looking for fish info and much more
    :eek:
    ...kudos to you. At 22 and you're already taking care of so many animals. Must be very rewarding to be sorounded by so many cute eyes :)

4. Tony G. Fishlore VIP Member

Welcome to Fishlore!!
    Great to hear you love animals, many of us do :) Do you have any pics?

5. harpua2002 Fishlore VIP Member

Hi Jessica, welcome to FL! :)

6. Beth1965 Well Known Member Member

Welcom to FL, you'll have a good time here & learn at the same time.
    Beth

7. Borisbbadd Guest

Hello and welcome.

8. Shadowbeam Member Member

Welcome welcome welcome Jessica ^^
    Hope you enjoy the site :D
    Would love to see some pics of your fish!
    Your job sounds tiring, but fantastic!

9. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

welcome to fishlore:)

10. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

Welcome to Fishlore, Jessica! You're in the right place for animal lovers-I'm known as the Zookeeper.:p

11. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Hello Crazed and Welcome to Fish Lore:sign0016:. Nice to have you on board!
    Ken:animal0028:

12. crazedACD Member Member

13. gunner13 Well Known Member Member

Hello and welcome. Hope you like it on here, WE do;)

14. Tigerfishy Well Known Member Member

Welcome :;hi1. Hope to see you around here with all the rest of us crazy people (come on guys admit it, we are. A little :;cr...)

15. callichma Well Known Member Member

Welcome to FL! You'll find yourself in good company here. Sounds like a fun job you have.