Hello!

PAcanis

Hi Folks!

I'm starting all over again in the hobby and am fascinated by the improvements to water quality testing and such.
I've had many FW setups in the past and a couple SW tanks. Plus nice running reef tank.
But got out of fish keeping around 15 years ago.

Just sticking to FW this time around and have one tank started (no fish yet), one tank for my leftover plants and another on the way :)
Yeah, I hit my hobbies hard :rolleyes:

Glad to be here.
I'm hoping for some good interaction with enthusiasts as enthusiastic as I am!

NearMeBettas

Hi Folks!

I'm starting all over again in the hobby and am fascinated by the improvements to water quality testing and such.
I've had many FW setups in the past and a couple SW tanks. Plus nice running reef tank.
But got out of fish keeping around 15 years ago.

Just sticking to FW this time around and have one tank started (no fish yet), one tank for my leftover plants and another on the way :)
Yeah, I hit my hobbies hard :rolleyes:

Glad to be here.
I'm hoping for some good interaction with enthusiasts as enthusiastic as I am!
Super glad you found the forum, have fun. Hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do. Freshwater is my thing, never tried salt as I don't have enough room... :D

CrackerboxPalace

welcome! same here, i can only afford to dabble in freshwater at the moment. hope you enjoy it here :)

PAcanis

Super glad you found the forum, have fun. Hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do. Freshwater is my thing, never tried salt as I don't have enough room... :D

welcome! same here, i can only afford to dabble in freshwater at the moment. hope you enjoy it here :)

Thank you very much for the welcome.
It's been a learning curve for sure. Even just trying to find an active forum. Too many people on FB these days it seems, lol.

BigManAquatics

Welcome!

StarGirl

Welcome to Fishlore! :)

PAcanis

Thank you
Thank you

I saw ZZ Top once BigManAquatics . Back in the early/mid nineties.
RIP for sure.

I just checked out your tanks.
Nice "val kingdom".
I just got my plants in a few days ago and mine is at half mast now... but that's a whole nuther thread :)

BigManAquatics

Thank you
Thank you

I saw ZZ Top once BigManAquatics . Back in the early/mid nineties.
RIP for sure.

I just checked out your tanks.
Nice "val kingdom".
I just got my plants in a few days ago and mine is at half mast now... but that's a whole nuther thread :)
I saw them twice, was planning on seeing again next month...

PAcanis

I saw them twice, was planning on seeing again next month...

Well, as Mick once said:
What a Drag It Is Getting Old... :(

The older I get the more people I know disappear.

richiep

Croeso welcome to fishlore PAcanis.get stuck in butty

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
NinaMarina
Replies
Views
aquachris
Replies
Views
StarGirl