Hello

LHenry
1st time ever posting to a forum!
I've been dabbling in aqariums since i was a kid, but have gotten serious in the last 6yrs (empty nest syndrome LOL)
I have a 35gal bowfront with 4 rainbows, 3 cory's, bristlenose pleco and a mystery snail. I have a 10 gal with 2 platy, 2 blue dwarf gourami and a chinese algae eater. Then I have a 5 gal with a gorgeous betta. And unfortunately i have a large anglefish that is in a small 10gal isolation tank, she used to be in the 35gal, but has since gotten HITH. She's 5 yrs old and about 6" in height. I am devestated that she's sick, I live in Canada and the medicine she needs has been taken off the market.

I've included a pic of her ailment and any suggestions would be great as what i can do for her.

Marlene327
First of all, welcome to Fishlore! I'm sorry about your angelfish, I have no idea about that but others surely will. Love your tank!

AggressiveAquatics
Welcome to fishlore! Have you noticed any aggression between the gourami? It’s usually a big no no to keep more than one dwarf gourami. It kind of loooks like they are fighting in the picture

LHenry
They get along fine, I just fed them to get the pic. LOL

Seamus111
LHenry said:
1st time ever posting to a forum!
I've been dabbling in aqariums since i was a kid, but have gotten serious in the last 6yrs (empty nest syndrome LOL)
I have a 35gal bowfront with 4 rainbows, 3 cory's, bristlenose pleco and a mystery snail. I have a 10 gal with 2 platy, 2 blue dwarf gourami and a chinese algae eater. Then I have a 5 gal with a gorgeous betta. And unfortunately i have a large anglefish that is in a small 10gal isolation tank, she used to be in the 35gal, but has since gotten HITH. She's 5 yrs old and about 6" in height. I am devestated that she's sick, I live in Canada and the medicine she needs has been taken off the market.

I've included a pic of her ailment and any suggestions would be great as what i can do for her.
Welcome Henry, I'm new myself. But not to fish or tanks. For a number of ailments, I keep Almond leaves in ALL my tanks. They may help a bit with lesions, though not a cure at all. Very sorry for the fish........

GuppyOverlord11
Welcome! Your betta is so pretty, the fins almost look like feathers. Sorry about your angel, hope she gets better!

StarGirl
Welcome to Fishlore! :)

Latest threads

Top Bottom