Hello

Lovedafish

I've have just joined I have a 32l tank with a dozen neon tetras who are lovely active little fish and a 25l tank with my new beautiful beta. He is 6 weeks old and seems very happy. I was wondering when he will start to make bubble nests or is it normal that he hasn't yet. I have had him for 2 weeks now. He has lovely character and greets me when I go to talk to him. I can watch him for hours.

Broggy

I've have just joined I have a 32l tank with a dozen neon tetras who are lovely active little fish and a 25l tank with my new beautiful beta. He is 6 weeks old and seems very happy. I was wondering when he will start to make bubble nests or is it normal that he hasn't yet. I have had him for 2 weeks now. He has lovely character and greets me when I go to talk to him. I can watch him for hours.
welcome. i dont know much about betas, but i do know that they make bubble nests when they are breeding. or they sometimes just do it for fun I guess? because i have seen them do it before even when not breeding.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
peachsonas
Replies
Views
ElectronWranglr
Replies
Views
Leirna
Replies
Views