Hello

Trigal

Hello, I am newly added to this forum. I am a new fish keeper and am super excited about this new adventure for me. I went to a local shop and the guy there helped me select a starter tank kit and talked me through about the cycling process to get my tank ready for my fish. I live in Southern California where the sun is shining with lots of privileged inspired people, lol..no it's a nice place to live. I do triathlons but not at the moment because of Covid, so I think becoming a fish keeper will be the new best thing for me. I love animals of all sorts, especially dogs for I have one named Boomer. He is a yellow lab and is very mellow and friendly. I also have 2 cats named Chiclet and Pepper.
Anyway, I'm excited and will appreciate the help and suggestions going forward.
Have a great day!

StarGirl

Fishlore VIP
There are loads of threads regarding the Aquarium Nitrogen Cycle to read up on and see if it matches what the fish store told you. If you have any questions there a lot of nice people that can help you out. :) Welcome!

LiterallyHydro

Well Known
Trigal said:
Hello, I am newly added to this forum. I am a new fish keeper and am super excited about this new adventure for me. I went to a local shop and the guy there helped me select a starter tank kit and talked me through about the cycling process to get my tank ready for my fish. I live in Southern California where the sun is shining with lots of privileged inspired people, lol..no it's a nice place to live. I do triathlons but not at the moment because of Covid, so I think becoming a fish keeper will be the new best thing for me. I love animals of all sorts, especially dogs for I have one named Boomer. He is a yellow lab and is very mellow and friendly. I also have 2 cats named Chiclet and Pepper.
Anyway, I'm excited and will appreciate the help and suggestions going forward.
Have a great day!
Pictures! Pictures! Everyone here is a sucker for some good shots.
Welcome aboard :) more than happy to help progress in this hobby in any way possible. Nothing is more discouraging than making some mistakes that cost the lives of your precious pets. Plenty of us would be more than happy to provide the knowledge and guidance to help you.

New Threads