Hello!

KayceeMichele

Hello,
My name is Kaycee and I have a Betta named Betta! (my husband is really into teen wolf and named our fish Betta after a Betta wolf, it works. Lol) I have had my Betta for three weeks now and purchased it unknowingly with Swim Bladder. Finally, he is better! Though it took what seemed like forever! Anytime I talk to Betta he will come to where ever I am and my kids as husband think it's the coolest thing! ( I have so many videos if anyone wants to see!) He follows my finger around his tank and is just a pure joy to have.

Attachments

• 4320EBE3-6370-4D4C-A6EF-CD6D512441AD.jpeg
    4320EBE3-6370-4D4C-A6EF-CD6D512441AD.jpeg
    82.8 KB · Views: 45

andychrissytank

hI Kaycee and Betta :]

AdwinTheAquarist

Welcome Kaycee ! Wishing you and Betta good health

SeaMonkey06

Welcome Kaycee! Gorgeous Betta

Your profile says you don't know about the nitrogen cycle...? If this is correct, it's super important to your fish's health. You can check out Beginners Guide to the Aquarium Nitrogen Cycle and Aquarium Nitrogen Cycle for a bit of learning

KayceeMichele

Welcome Kaycee! Gorgeous Betta

Your profile says you don't know about the nitrogen cycle...? If this is correct, it's super important to your fish's health. You can check out Beginners Guide to the Aquarium Nitrogen Cycle and Aquarium Nitrogen Cycle for a bit of learning
Thank you!!

AquaticQueen

Welcome to Fishlore, Kaycee! You have a beautiful betta!

CaptAndrews

HI Kaycee.
I got a Betta a month or so ago too. I picked the one that was the most attentive since I figured we may end up starring at each other a bit;the plan was for him to go into my office. He knows me rubbing my fingers together means food now. Pretty fun.
Welcome!

Dennis57

Welcome to Fishlore Kaycee, that's a Beautiful Betta

Latest Aquarium Threads

Top Bottom