Hello There

amynola

Reaction score
Hello all, I am so happy to find a fish group that seems to have so many useful ideas. I stumbled across this place late last night. I am back into the "hobby" aka "obsession" after 20 years. These days I find Zen watching my fish. I presently have a 20 gallon and a 5.5 gallon nursery/med tank. I am always wanting to learn things about fish by more experienced fish keepers. I am happy to be here. :)

FishBoy101

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
amynola said:
Hello all, I am so happy to find a fish group that seems to have so many useful ideas. I stumbled across this place late last night. I am back into the "hobby" aka "obsession" after 20 years. These days I find Zen watching my fish. I presently have a 20 gallon and a 5.5 gallon nursery/med tank. I am always wanting to learn things about fish by more experienced fish keepers. I am happy to be here. :)
Seeing the same, I think you are a Star Wars fan.... (maybe not, just a meme I know of). But welcome to FishLore!!

OP
A

amynola

Reaction score
I am curious about this meme you are referring too lol. I am a fan of Star Wars, most people I hang with are (no surprise there). Nice to meet you.

FishBoy101

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
amynola said:
I am curious about this meme you are referring too lol. I am a fan of Star Wars, most people I hang with are (no surprise there). Nice to meet you.
In Revenge of The Sith, Obi Wan pops behind Grevious and says, "Hello there"

86 ssinit

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Welcome to fishlore! Lots of great people here. Help is just in the asking :). Lots of good off topic threads too.

OP
A

amynola

Reaction score
FishBoy101 said:
In Revenge of The Sith, Obi Wan pops behind Grevious and says, "Hello there"
LOL Yeahhh I know that one!!!

Aquariuman

Reaction score
I joined very recently and the peeps here are very helpful so far and it's fun to help other people

Splunji

Reaction score
Experience
3 years
The first thing that came to mind when I read the title was "General Kenobi!"

New Threads