Hello there! New to the site

RMtanks

Salutations! I just recently joined the site and figured I should introduce myself :)
I'm a bit uncertain about how it all works here so please bear with me LOL, I'm trying my best.

I recently started getting super interested in aquascaping- I've always loved fish tanks, but never had the room for them before. However now I have my own place, and I'm excited to start my journey!
I'm still a relative newbie to fishkeeping- ny family had a 65gal saltwater tank for a while, but I only just recently started getting motivated into the hobby and excited to make my own tank. I have done a lot of research so far, but I'm sure there's still a lot i don't know, so I'm looking foreward to getting advice from all of the experts here!
For 4 months i have owned a 25gal tall- I started getting really into the hobby at the beginning of this year because of quarantine and began research, but it wasn't until March that I put my plan into motion and actually started setting up my tank!
Now, I have a live planted freshwater tank stocked with 8 black neon tetras and a school of 6 peppered corydoras (+ plus a handful of Malaysian trumpet snails and 4 ghost shrimp that are always hiding). It's my favorite thing ever to watch, and I honestly don't mind all the weekly maintenance! It's the favorite thing I have in my room, and I love introducing guests to it and talking about the hobby. (You can't ever get me to shut up)

But yeah, I'm excited to join the website and learn even more about the hobby :) Thanks for having me! Here's some pics of the cuties:

Center foreward view:

20210607_141722.jpg

Left side view:

20210607_141711.jpg

Right side view: (ignore the towels hanging on the side hah I play water polo)

20210607_141643.jpg

Watching the corydoras eat is honestly my favorite thing in the world lol :) I'll never get tired of it!

20210730_163305.jpg

Also tell me if you can spot the shrimp in this one

20210730_163153.jpg

Thanks! Hasta luego <3

BigManAquatics

Welcome!

richiep

Croeso welcome to fishlore
Youve come to the right place, always up for a chat, especially shrimp

Leeman75

Welcome! I love your tank and scape!!

StarGirl

Welcome to Fishlore! :) You have really nice tanks!

peachsonas

Welcome! Your tanks look fabulous!!

RMtanks

StarGirl

Boy you picked the right day to join....lol ...Right smack in the middle of a upgrade. Things are going to be changing all weekend!

RMtanks

Boy you picked the right day to join....lol ...Right smack in the middle of a upgrade. Things are going to be changing all weekend!
Oh xD is that what the error messages are about? Now I'm excited to see what happens!

Rose of Sharon

Awesome looking tank!!! Welcome!

NinaMarina

Hi there I'm new too

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
GuppyGal7
Replies
Views
richiep
Replies