hello! Quit Facebook so now I need somewhere new to carry my addiction!

1. EvaChan Initiate Member

Hello! I'm Eva and I am new to this site, but not to fish.
    I recently disconnected myself from Facebook which is where I got opinions on various fish issues and such. Now that I no longer have the access to a peer group of fish addicts, I am coming here!
    Let's see what can I say about myself... I use to breed, show, and sell high end bettas with the IBC. I'm part of my local fish get together which I go to whenever possible.
    I've got kids and am trying to instill a love for the aquatic in them.
    I'm a fish rehabbed and won't hesitate to take a sick or injured fish home from a LFS to treat.

Right now I am keeping a 20g long quarantine tank, 2g nanoscape with live plants and a juvi Betta,and lastly a 60g high tech planted tank.

My 60g has an elephant nose fish and three bamboo shrimp. There is also another Juvi Betta in there that
    I'm raising as well. He will be ready for sale soon.

I just acquired a severely beat up angelfish who is missing fins from shipping and possibly fin rot kicking in(found at a large chain pet store) . I will be posting images later in a separate thread for opinions.

Anyway thanks for being my fishy friends!

2. Adam55 Well Known Member Member

Wow, it sounds like you're going to be a great asset to the forum. Welcome to FL, Eva.

3. Coradee Moderator Moderator Member

Welcome, great to have you here :sign0016:

4. smee82 Well Known Member Member

Sounds like you've got your hands full and don't worry we will encourage your addiction you don't need facebook we're better

5. Micaela13 Well Known Member Member

Welcome!!!! And yes this is the perfect place for you :p you will have fun and learn even more than you already do!!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum mobile app

6. NCE12940 Well Known Member Member

Welcome! Great to have you here :;hi1

7. Anders247 Fishlore Legend Member

Welcome to fishlore!

8. fishingdeep Member Member

Welcome to Fishlore Eva and have fun here. You have friends here!

9. Fishy Friends Well Known Member Member

Hi Eva & welcome to Fishlore! Good to have you here - I know you will enjoy the camaraderie :;hf

10. Archie1208 Member Member

As your title states... I know the feeling

Sent from my iPhone using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum