hello people!

Discussion in 'Welcome to FishLore' started by Samzter1411, Dec 5, 2012.

1. S

Samzter1411 New Member Member

hi guys, my name is sam and I'm 13 years of age. despite being quite young I feel as if I am knowledgable on fish. I started the hobby around this time last year and since then my experiance on fish has grown. i am a member of another forum and have been for six months. at this present time i have a 30g/125L and a 10g/40L. only the 30 is set up because we may move house. if you look in my profile you may see the species I'm keeping. some need to be rehoused due to overstocking. i was overrun with platies but i have nearly finished getting rid of them. when or if any of my fish breed i am allowed to set up a new tank to rase some of them. I'm still getting used to the site so be nice! thanks for reading, sam.

2. WaterSpirit

WaterSpirit Valued Member Member

Hi Sam! Great to have you here!

3. Rejectedbread87

Rejectedbread87 Valued Member Member

Welcome! I'm fairly new too!
    This place has been awesome to me, and I hope you find everything you are looking for. Tons of knowledge floating around this place (bad pun).
    Best of luck!

4. AquariaUK

AquariaUK Valued Member Member

Hey there :) We're good people, here to help. :D

5. OP
    OP
    S

Samzter1411 New Member Member

Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes! Glad to be a part of this community! :)

6. Disc61

Disc61 Well Known Member Member

Hi Sam, welcome aboard.

7. h

hobo Valued Member Member

Hello Sam

8. Donnerjay

Donnerjay Well Known Member Member

Hello and :sign0016: to FishLore!
    We have several members here who are about your age, so you should feel quite welcome indeed. Hopefully they will chime in to welcome you soon!

9. Kai

Kai Valued Member Member

Hello Sam! I'm new here, too. Welcome! ^_^

10. oscardude

oscardude Valued Member Member

Hi Sam!! Welcome to FL. Take a seat and make yourself at home.
    :thumbup: :D

11. JDcichlidlover

JDcichlidlover Well Known Member Member

Hi sam :) welcome to the site

12. Ava

Ava Valued Member Member

:;hi1 Hi, Sam! Welcome to the clan, and don't worry: We don't bite........much.;D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice