Hello out there

1. Kidsmollies Initiate Member

Hi all! I've been lurking for a bit after doing a google search and finding you! You guys look great!

Hubby has a 75 gallon of cichlids (we just moved them from the 29 gal)
    The 30 gal is now going to be a tank for guppys (bought 12 guppies today that aren't even an inch yet...for the 29g)
    AND my daughter has a 20Lg of 3 mama mollies (2 OBVIOUSLY preggo) and 1 male, and 5 babies (don't know their sexes yet).

We are VERY new to livebearers. We're pretty smart to water conditionings, water changes, basic foods and temperatures but each species has so many differenet "ands" I find myself wanting to know more and more and more and more!!!! LOL!

2. Gunnie Well Known Member Member

Welcome to FishLore! Yes, it's called Multiple Tank Syndrome (MTS), and we do not try to cure that here! It's great to have you with us, and hope you post often! ;)

3. EmpPleco Well Known Member Member

Welcome To FISHLORE :) (BTW, I have Multiple Tank Syndrome, too - trying to get a third 8 gallon BiOrb Bowl, and at the same time trying to save up for a 125-200 gallon tank, so I can have Bala Sharks, Clown Loaches, Plecos and Large Angelfish, lol Sounds too good to me right now :))