Hello! Nice to meet you!

Laura306

Hi! I'm Laura.
I have 2 goldfish (comet under 3 inches, shubunkin under 2.5 inches) and 3 nerites.
I got the comet on a fair and got the shubunkin 1 week later. I got the fish before the tank, and before researching. They are currently getting daily water changes while their 160L tank is cycling and the plants are settling in.
2 little zebra nerites are enjoying the big tank, with my older tiger nerite is getting moved into there as soon as possible.
I've done a grand amount of research and am continuously doing more research, but I always end up with new questions, which is why I signed up here.
Please don't attack me about the current tank of the goldfish, I am preparing their larger home and doing everything required to keep the water safe in their current tank in the meantime. I am better informed now and am doing all I can to give them the good life.

Turnkeyagenda24

Hello, welcome to fishlore :)

Laura306

Hello, welcome to fishlore :)
Thank you! Great to be a member instead of just lurking and reading posts as and when haha

otterblue

Your fish are really cute and I think they will love that big tank! Did you name them?

BigManAquatics

Welcome!! We love our lurkers when they join!

Laura306

Your fish are really cute and I think they will love that big tank! Did you name them?
Thank you! I love them too :D I'm especially proud of my little tiger shubunkin hehe
I am certain they will love the space!
The comet is called Kuriyama and the shubunkin is called Mirai :)
The tiger nerite is called Meteorite, and the two zebras are called Levi and Ackerman
Welcome!! We love our lurkers when they join!
Thank you! I'm looking forward to not lurking as much now haha

Rose of Sharon

Awesome fish and lovely tank!!! Welcome!

Laura306

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
ChaoticGamerCG
Replies
Views
WRWAquarium
Replies
Views
Thunder_o_b
Replies